• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Partial Run question what would you suggest
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I purchased what i thought a full run of Ultimate fallout 1-5 and quickly realized there are actually 6 books in the run. I am planning on selling them so i am wondering would it be worth the time to purchase a #6 before i list them for sale or just sell as is. I do know  the #4 is a 2nd print 

It could be any particular series however this is the one i have and have a question about  thanks for your help

WIN_20230828_15_41_27_Pro.jpg

Edited by anstettoman

On 8/28/2023 at 5:01 PM, Lightning55 said:

I'd just check the Sold copies on eBay to see if anything but #4 has interest. I would think most people are going to base their buy price on the #4 alone. Maybe that's what you did?

I tend to agree, although ,#1 was hot and for a hot minute. Thinking even a 2nd print #4 would command a premium isn't an understatement. Or at least in the past, speculating past that I'm not aware of others seeking the set, as opposed to only slabbing #4 and the ball of wax. I waited to post because I'm not sure it'll make a difference, but my gut says the set is a long term thing and not an immediate need. :)