• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submmision #2806300
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have received an email from the courier company with the commercial invoice for submission #2806300.
In said invoice it is indicated that there are 8 units, but in the submission there are 11, has there been any problem?

They also tell me that I must attach the delivery note and export invoice, because the shipment appears as an export return, on the other occasion there was no problem and I did not have to send them any document beyond my identity document

Additionally, there were 4 articles that I ordered with a custom label but looking at the photo of the articles, they come without it

All the best

• Administrator

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. Can you please forward the email that you received to customer service at submissions@cgccomics.com so we can get an better idea of what they are asking for? 

I do see that we shipped all 11 books in the shipment according to my system. As for the custom labels, I am not showing that you were charged for custom labels and the invoice copy that I have in the system does not show that they were marked. I am so sorry for the confusion, can you please email this to customer service as well?