• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Teenage mutant ninja turtles 1
2 2

6 posts in this topic

WOW!  Cool book!  It appears this book has not been cleaned and pressed.  The back spine corner seems to be an issue and the top of the fc.  I have never handled this book but it appears the cover is more card stock-like.  I think it will press well.

The color rubs and the spine ticks and color breaks.  After cleaning and pressing I would like to think you could see a 5.5, but there might be too many issues on the book and the totality of them brings the grade down.  Hope that helps -- please press that thing and post another pic!

Thanks for sharing.

I've heard that the covers of the early TNMT do not respond well to pressing if humidity is used or something like that. Research this specific book if you're thinking of it, but I agree I don't think that would not improve any of the color breaks.. this black cover is pretty unforgiving.