• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please add What If...? Dark: Spider-Gwen 1 to the registry for adding to sets
1 1

6 posts in this topic

On 8/30/2023 at 1:22 PM, RaifeBlakeVtM said:

Please add What If...?  Dark:  Spider-Gwen 1 to the registry for adding to sets - specifically the Aspinall Variant Cover.

Thanks!

What If Dark Spider-Gwen-1-Front-nobar.jpg

He’ll need the registry numbers.

Use this thread for slot adds:

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/516901-2023-i-want-this-to-be-added-to-a-set-request/

Use this thread for New Set Requests:

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/516902-2023-this-set-doesnt-exist-please-build-requests/

We use these threads to keep track of edits to the Registry, and it allows others to see what changes are made.

• Administrator

@RaifeBlakeVtM @DocGo There is a Master Set now live for all of the What If Dark titles as well as a Spider-Gwen only set. There are a few comics that are only just now getting comic ID's, so they won't be able to pull over into the slots right away until the pop report updates, but I expect in the next few weeks they will. 9/29/23

On 9/29/2023 at 1:19 PM, jstam said:

@RaifeBlakeVtM @DocGo There is a Master Set now live for all of the What If Dark titles as well as a Spider-Gwen only set. There are a few comics that are only just now getting comic ID's, so they won't be able to pull over into the slots right away until the pop report updates, but I expect in the next few weeks they will. 9/29/23

@jstam Do you have a link?  I just tried searching the complete What If set and still don't see this one for Dark Spider-Gwen listed to add to my set list.  Thanks!  Sorry, new to this and still learning it all.