• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Danger Girl 2 Smoking Gun
1 1

8 posts in this topic

On 9/1/2023 at 11:50 AM, Lost said:

was it like that when you submitted? 

Bought it this way. Only paid $100 CAD so I'm not salty in that regard. 

Just not sure what to do with it now. I can't sell it as a 9.6 so should I just send it to the signing and resign myself to whatever it comes back as? 

splits are on CGCs no-no list. It doesn't take much. Stains too. A small spot on the back cover can be grounds for 2-3 grades below how the book appears. In general, the fees for their in-house are high enough that you either need a really solid book, or a desire to own something regardless of the grade

On 9/1/2023 at 9:15 PM, scburdet said:

splits are on CGCs no-no list. It doesn't take much. Stains too. A small spot on the back cover can be grounds for 2-3 grades below how the book appears. In general, the fees for their in-house are high enough that you either need a really solid book, or a desire to own something regardless of the grade

I'm presently working on getting my favorite covers signed by artists I love. This cover is very up there for me for Campbell. 

It's obviously no longer a 9.6 so is there any point pretending it's one in that slab?