• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missed opportunity for FanExpo Toronto
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi there, just some feedback for consideration next year. While attending the FanExpo in Toronto last weekend we saw a CGC submission booth - but there was no announcement from CGC that you would be onsite. That was a huge disappointment to have missed the opportunity to bring books for submission. Had we known CGC would be onsite, we could have brought our books directly instead of risking shipping them via FedEx or UPS, etc. Earlier this year FedEx lost my beautiful copy of Venom Lethal Protector Gold Edition and that really stung, as FedEx would not cover the full value since I did not have a receipt to show proof of purchase at that declared value. Shocking. 

Anyway, I see you post notices when CGC will be onsite at US locations and people can submit books, I really think you should consider that for locations north of the border, as that would provide a fantastic opportunity for Canadian residents to submit with greater ease and comfort...in my opinion at least  :)

Thanks!