• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Drop off submission
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I have never submitted anything at a con but was planning to do so at Baltimore next weekend. Just wanted to be sure I was on the right track for the process - I plan on having all my books already entered and paid for through my account, then separated by grading tier with a copy of the submission slip for each batch. I'm bringing them in Gemini holder but they won't be sealed so they can be inspected. If I do all this am I correct in thinking I'm literally dropping them off with no $ owed since I already paid? 

Thanks in advance..

• Administrator

Hello, thanks for reaching out! Yes, you are correct. It sounds like you have a good grasp of the process. You will need to wait with the books while our booth staff verifies they are all there with you and once they go through them you will be good to go! Please note they do prefer to have TWO copies of the packing slip turned in with the books, this makes it easier for them at the booth but is not required.