• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fast track isn’t fast
1 1

4 posts in this topic

To be simplistically sarcastic, since sarcasm is very simplistic, the point is CGC receives more money. To my recollection, fast track has on occasion been "faster" when, for example, "regular" (or is that non-fast) track took three, four months, perhaps a bit longer. Of course, fast track was, arguably, that I recall, not that fast at those times. I imagine from your comment that it is not currently fast.

Perhaps CGC fast is not what it used to be, if it ever was.

Lastly, I will note that I have never used fast track and never will.

I’ve used fast track a couple times when regular CGC turnaround was taking 6 months and I had two cons close together and wanted a certain book multi signed. Both times I got my books back in about 2 weeks. I haven’t used it since bc regular CGC has improved to 4-6 weeks return time and that’s usually fine. Maybe CGC just likes me. 

I'd say if a person had a less than stellar experience with a service that a company provided, it would be an option to contact the company's customer service and let them know their feelings in a clear, concise, reasonable manner, with full examples with the specifics of what they are unhappy with.