• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The entire chat forum will be temporarily unavailable on September 11th
6 6

119 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 9/9/2023 at 7:10 PM, Buzzetta said:

I had stopped because I was no longer able to edit the first post listing everyone in the post.  I might move it here. 

The editing of posts is set at either  forever or 12 years.  However the actual editing of posts time is 2 years.  Dena and I tried everything to make it longer.  

On 9/9/2023 at 1:41 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

:grin:

I definitely spent less time here a few hours ago, Galen. Unless you count refreshing the page 6,000 times over two hours as 'spending time' hm

Anyway, it looks like these are the guys that are going to join us on Monday...

https://boards.csgcards.com/

https://boards.csgcards.com/topic/1831-cgc-cards-chat-boards-merging/

If they muck it up we could end up with two Buzzes.

Capture.thumb.PNG.5a89b5d3a66572f520c375413bac8263.PNG

One's enough, surely....? :eek:

@Buzzetta Buzz, what do you 'win the day' for over there? :popcorn:

:roflmao:

1 follower...

Oh wait.. That's me..

200(2).gif.00f5e74b972927a29f2b3abfce636700.gif

On 9/9/2023 at 7:44 PM, CGC Mike said:

Dena and I tried everything to make it longer.  

:kidaround:

Phrasing GIFs | Tenor

On 9/9/2023 at 7:44 PM, CGC Mike said:

The editing of posts is set at either  forever or 12 years.  However the actual editing of posts time is 2 years.  Dena and I tried everything to make it longer.  

I might just make a separate journal here then. 

Thanks though. 

On 9/11/2023 at 10:34 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Perhaps, but everything looks exactly the same to me.

See the upper left grey button on the forum? Click that until it doesn't click anymore after each new page, then you'll be on the starter page that includes the moderation threads and you'll also see video games and cards etc.

I tried to take a screenshot on phone, but it might be too small to see

On 9/11/2023 at 10:36 AM, SpineTic said:

giphy.gif

Ikr 

Screenshot_20230911-103556.png

On 9/11/2023 at 8:38 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

See the upper left grey button on the forum? Click that until it doesn't click anymore after each new page, then you'll be on the starter page that includes the moderation threads and you'll also see video games and cards etc.

I tried to take a screenshot on phone, but it might be too small to see

Ikr 

Screenshot_20230911-103556.png

Well, this is what it "looked like" before whatever was done was done.  The description of what was going to be done was pretty scanty, so it doesn't really matter.  I suspect it's just different understandings of what constitutes a "forum."

I'll be cranking up my Mixed sales thread again soon.  Since I'm the only one on the boards still b!itching about all the problems I get, STILL, I'll let you know if things are still broken.  If everything is working normally, I might run away screaming.  Stay tuned!!! :ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

On 9/11/2023 at 10:48 AM, Galen130 said:

I'll be cranking up my Mixed sales thread again soon.  Since I'm the only one on the boards still b!itching about all the problems I get, STILL, I'll let you know if things are still broken.  If everything is working normally, I might run away screaming.  Stay tuned!!! :ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

0D2ACC54-82C9-4EC7-8C27-FDB435F44CBC.gif:roflmao: