• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite comic book cover for under $100
2 2

38 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am currently purchasing a bunch of comics to decorate a portion of my children’s play room.  I was wondering what everyone’s favorite comic book cover for under $100 is.  I need some ideas to help.  My current favorite is Hulk 377.  My 9 year old girl would love an awesome girl cover if you can think of any.  Thank you.

IMG_2430.jpeg

I mean, any cover can be under $100.00....  

You mean restricting to "high grade" CGC (9.6 and over? Or would 9.2-9.4 be acceptable if it presented well enough?)

Does she like Wonder Woman?  I think you can get this one in a 9.6 for $100.00

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5Y4J5d1HUhKXcsuiNS562zojHmMs9RYjbnYYNso_leB0ay7PX4seec5-WmEKL9dgOofvN-xEwB3nTxPIjC2_yk5pI1_N3UGmjAjMkMC8&usqp=CAE

Edited by Axelrod

By the way, for decoration purposes, I don't think you need them graded. These are cool covers but inexpensive. You can actually get document frames, place a piece of black card stock as the background and the comic in front.  You can either hang them or put them on a shelf.

Yeah.  I built an arcade cocktail table in the girls playroom.  I thought I would hang comics next to it.  I wanted the top row graded and the bottom row with cool covers that aren’t worth a crazy amount.  I realized I needed to replace a lot of these with female heavy comic.  So for the cheaper ones I will not be grading.

IMG_2433.jpeg

On 9/7/2023 at 11:43 PM, Tubthumper82 said:

Hello,

I am currently purchasing a bunch of comics to decorate a portion of my children’s play room.  I was wondering what everyone’s favorite comic book cover for under $100 is.  I need some ideas to help.  My current favorite is Hulk 377.  My 9 year old girl would love an awesome girl cover if you can think of any.  Thank you.

IMG_2430.jpeg

This second print one looks nice, in hand...

891181.jpg

On 9/8/2023 at 11:30 AM, Ken Aldred said:

609199.jpg

Adam Hughes covers can be quite pricey now, but this is within your range, quite nice, and age-appropriate.

Nice AH cover... Foreground, background and a flyby!  :popcorn: