• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) SEPTEMBER 2023 Variety THREAD , GA, SA, BA, CA, MA.... Recap PAGE 1, ...Take 50% OFF.
8 8

443 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2023 at 3:36 AM, jimjum12 said:

THE SON OF TARZAN                       VG/F                          $ 25 ... FRAZETTA

9fIsgpF.jpg

iR3cxuP.jpg

Rifuk5h.jpg

On 9/9/2023 at 3:43 AM, jimjum12 said:

TARZAN THE INVINCIBLE                        VG/F                          $ 30 ... FRAZETTA

ua1iVfC.jpg

munEpKO.jpg

gjpx40j.jpg

:takeit:

:takeit:FANTASTIC FOUR 60                                                               8.0                                   80

CAPTAIN AMERICA 16                           9.0                            17 ... 1st RED SKULL'S DAUGHTER

Both @ 20% off

Edited by echu

On 10/5/2023 at 12:03 PM, dover said:

James, you posted that Echu bought this. Please let me know before I cry in a fit of lost comic sorrow.

I copied and pasted faster than my mind could handle. You were the claimer. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Let's run this thread around the block one more time. with the discount increased to 25% ... GOD BLESS ...

Edited by jimjum12

BOOKS ARE NOW 35% OFF.

Some of the items have been sent for slabbing. Obviously, they won't be part of this sale. All of those should be flagged. 

I will also be adding some additional COMICS, MAGAZINES, and PAPERBACKS over the next few days.

GOD BLESS ...

MEME TIME TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

On 9/8/2023 at 11:20 PM, jimjum12 said:

ASM 4                                    9.4+                              $ 250 ... 1st SILK. Ramos variant.

pDCV0uV.jpg

On 10/3/2023 at 2:40 AM, jimjum12 said:

NEW MUTANTS 87                             9.2                               $ 190 ... Newstand copy

TF1cgDn.jpg

take these 2 at 35% off