• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Little Lulu grading opinions, please

13 posts in this topic

VG and FN-

How did you get copies where the back cover is so much larger than the front? insane.gif

Oh, those are really hard to find wink.gif

Actually, I just forgot to resize the back cover scan, but I kinda like 'em big like that.

4.0 and 5.0 isn't a failing on these books to me. gossip.gif Anything much higher and I couldn't afford them.

The 74 was sold as a VG/FN on ebay and the 97 was sold as a FN by Jim Payette. I was happy when I got both of these.

4.0 and 5.0 isn't a failing on these books to me. gossip.gif Anything much higher and I couldn't afford them.

The 74 was sold as a VG/FN on ebay and the 97 was sold as a FN by Jim Payette. I was happy when I got both of these.

Bob

Congrats on both - I'm sure the 74 was a grail for you, and while I graded the scan a notch lower, those are both honest grades and I don't doubt you're happy with the book thumbsup2.gif - If I may be so rude to ask - did you win the 74 at guide or less?