• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Jeweler Lot FS

10 posts in this topic

I like these new bidding marketplace posts, SO..............

Would somebody please, pretty please, purchase these from me. I don't want to carry them around at shows. I would think a Power Man/Mark Jeweler fan would love 'em . Plus they are not half bad either. Nice copies.

Sorry for the crappy pic. I can scan any issue you want. Just let me know.

Issues are 29-46 complete, but I think I have a 47 somewhere. All with MJ inserts.

Bid away, have a graemlin war, tell me these are junk, BUT there is a small reserve which I will announce if met. There is also a buy it now that is $99 shipped anywhere in the US.

Ends Sunday 12/4/2005 at 9pm

Help me finance my wedding & honeymoon.

Thanks

P1010035.JPG

Avg grade? Give it a guess. =)

Sorry I forgot that.

29 = VF

30= F+

31=VF+

32= F/VF

33=VF+

34=VF-

35=VF

36=VF+

37=VF/NM

38=VF+

39=VF

40=F+

41=F

42=VF

43= VF

44=VF

45=VF

46=VF/NM

47= can't find this one, but know its around here somewhere

In fact BIN Price includes a 47. If I can't find it, BIN would be $94

Can scan individual books if needed. Return for full refund if not satisfied. There's a few people who can vouch that I'm not a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person (when it comes to grading) Anyone???????????????? I'm finecomics on ebay too, if that helps???

PM awe4one if he needs these for his research...

Thanks...but I pretty much have all the Marvels I need and that side of the inserts is finished. Same with DC with only a few gaps but not ones affecting switches from different formats.

Now if you have any Gold Key or Archies...we can talk...

But with all that said...fine's lot is a great value...I may have to think about it myself...

Jim

PM awe4one if he needs these for his research...

Thanks...but I pretty much have all the Marvels I need and that side of the inserts is finished. Same with DC with only a few gaps but not ones affecting switches from different formats.

Now if you have any Gold Key or Archies...we can talk...

But with all that said...fine's lot is a great value...I may have to think about it myself...

Jim

I just want these to go to someone who appreciates them. I sure its semi-difficult to find a run of titles all with MJ insert? Maybe not? PM me and lets work out a trade. Reserve is $55 by the way.