• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who are the 10 Terrific?

5 posts in this topic

According to Marvel's new marketing pitch, they are the following writers:

Allan Heinberg

David Hine

Reginald Hudlin

Robert Kirkman

Sean McKeever

Greg Pak

Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa

Dan Slott

Daniel Way

Joss Whedon

Other than Whedon, they look more like the Ten Who Need A Sales Boost on Their Current Titles... insane.gif

These three don't need as much recognition. The funniest part is that there noteriety mostly came from non-Marvel endeavors:

Allan Heinberg

Robert Kirkman

Joss Whedon

The others definitely need a boost. Even poor Hudlin seems to be fading away really quickly.

Way seems to be doing a very solid job. I really like Sacasa. Pretty funky and interesting stuff from him. Slott will probably be a bigger hitter when he gets some more experience under his belt.

Title is pretty funny though. Like always, more than a bit of exaggeration and an attempt to defeat DC's powerhouse team (Johns, Rucka, Winick, etc).

I can't believe they didn't add Singer to the list. Probably because he's not full time.

Pat

Hudlin can drop off the face of the earth for all I care. And I still don't know much about Way or even Kirkman for that matter. I don't read Invincible. But all the other guys are pretty high on my lists.

You should read Invincible. I'll leave some issues in Toomer's Corner.