• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pop Report Issues and other website problems
1 1

3 posts in this topic

So I'm sensing something is really wrong with the pop report for this company.  I am getting cards back from grading that are not entered into the pop report.  Furthermore, why does CSG have a system where we contact them to have cards added to the pop report that are missing?  Does this mean that there are cards that get graded and escape being added to the pop report altogether?  If that's the case then the pop report can't be trusted as being accurate and is rendered totally useless.  Shouldn't they simply add the cards to the pop report as they are graded?  Or even if they get behind, shouldn't there be a list of all graded cards that they add themselves without needing customers to contact them to inform them that cards are missing?  It's really seeming that the whole thing is a sham.  

Secondly, it takes forever for some cards in the registry to be added to sets or for new sets to be created.  It stinks to have cards sitting in the registry with no points available for them. 

Lastly, I have a card that I received back graded and that I added to my registry.  It shows up simply as "unknown item".  I have inquired about it and keep getting told it's being looked into but then nothing happens.   

I'm really just at my wit's end with these problems and it's especially annoying that CSG are distracted with changing their label for a 3rd time and focusing on all of the advertising for it when they can't even get their website to be efficient with how things were in the first place.   

• Administrator

Hello, we are aware of the Population report not registering the newer cards and this has to do with the newer system updates. These cards will be added to the Census soon. We can assure you that they are not being missed as they do get registered based on our database compiled from the cards that have been graded in our system. So the cards that have been graded will automatically be integrated into the population report. 

I am sorry but I will not be able to answer any Registry questions in this forum for you. You may want to reach out directly to them in the CSG Registry Forum. 

• Administrator

@DaveBray I have reported your card to our programmers for assistance.  Some newly graded cards are showing as Unknown Item in inventories and they are aware of this issue.  We apologize for the delay in correcting this and appreciate your patience.