• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Request assist with flipping Pic of 1 of 102 cards in a set.. It won't flip.

9 posts in this topic

HI, I got a full set relabeled and all fine with switching the photo from the old CSG to newly labeled CGC pic on 101 cards out of 102 :)   It's just the one card that will not flip over using the Add CGC Image button. 

UFC Topps 2009 Round 1 Base set.   Cert listed below.  It's line item 61 in the set and card # 58.      Would you be able to flip the pic for me ? :) 

image.thumb.png.b34ee1fd54c8b42d70ce50c0cd01916a.png

On 9/2/2023 at 12:47 PM, UncleTed said:

HI, I got a full set relabeled and all fine with switching the photo from the old CSG to newly labeled CGC pic on 101 cards out of 102 :)   It's just the one card that will not flip over using the Add CGC Image button. 

UFC Topps 2009 Round 1 Base set.   Cert listed below.  It's line item 61 in the set and card # 58.      Would you be able to flip the pic for me ? :) 

image.thumb.png.b34ee1fd54c8b42d70ce50c0cd01916a.png

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have notified our programmers of this card and are working on getting this image updated. We appreciate your patience and understanding and will reach back out to you when we have an update.

On 10/8/2023 at 3:17 PM, 1980sMoshPit said:

Hi. This sucks. Worked hard on building this set.  Want to show it properly.  This sucks. Anyone care ?  nope.  

Hello 1980sMoshPit,

We have reported this issue to our programmers for assistance in getting the image updated. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience and will reach back out to you when we have an update.