• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New English Library DRACULA 1 - 12, complete set with free poster
2 2

14 posts in this topic

:headbang: New English Library DRACULA 1 - 12, complete set with free poster   :headbang:

$700

Really beautiful oversized magazines. Average grade F/VF. Poster is NM. 

First take in the thread wins.  

Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping within the US. Payment via check, money order, or Venmo. No Paypal.  

International buyers will need to PM for shipping and payment details before purchasing.

Returns are fine if posted within 10 days of receipt. Buyer pays USPS Priority return shipping. 

Number 1 is the lowest grade of the set. I'm providing a back cover photo of it.  

On 9/14/2023 at 2:48 AM, Jayman said:

Btw this is the variant cover colors for issue 3. 

Dracula Vol 1 # 3.jpg
I've read a lot about Dracula before. I was actually a fan of vampires. Now I want to read this book too. I turn to mba assignment help for help at the university, I found https://essays.edubirdie.com/mba-assignment-help for this. You understand that it is impossible to do everything. You have to ask for help or do nothing at all and get a bad grade at the university.

perfect I think

Edited by AnnSteverson