• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to Get Hot Babes

94 posts in this topic

Whoah.....Jess is your sista?

You leave her alone! I'll get you, Greggy! You'll pay for your insolence! I'll crush you like this paper cup......................................................... Smithers, crush this paper cup for me.

Yeah, dog shows, competition, grooming, etc. that is quite a turn-off.

Here's some things that I've noticed women collect, which may or may not be irritating: Stuffed toys, beanies, and my personal anethma:

SMURFS!

There's nothing that kills the mood better than a horde of Little Blue People staring back at you from a darkened shelf. grin.gif

They collect...

Home Interior decorations to clutter the house

Cook Books

Precious Moments figurines

Memories of every mistake you've made or off color remarks made about their mothers to throw at you at the right moment

Hey this is my 1,000th post... where's my cake?

Apparently, everybody took this thread a little too seriously. My comments were not made to offend people, just a general observation of what I have experienced.

As AK said, it's all about self-confidence. You have that, and you've got it made. My comment about "hiding your books in your closet" was a failed attempt at humor. That being said, as JC said, the stereotype wouldn't exist if there wasn't some ring of truth to it.

I've had girlfriends who were actually interested in my hobby, and some even took to reading comics (one, in particular, loved Preacher!). However, I certainly didn't pick them up by saying, "I collect comic books".

As you guys said, if she looks down on comic collecting, then she obviously isn't "the one" for you. If it's just sex that you're after, do what AK said and hit the weights!

The girl you want to end up with should take an interest (even if it is small) in what you do, and you should do the same.

Chris

SMURFS!

There's nothing that kills the mood better than a horde of Little Blue People staring back at you from a darkened shelf.

I told you before Vince...lay of the national heritage...djeez.

mad.gifmad.gif

You do know we own 80% of all Canadian breweries don't you ? One phonecall and you can go back to drinking Caribou Milk

tongue.gifgrin.gif