• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My submissions are blacked out, can't access them.
2 2

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 9/18/2023 at 2:13 AM, TheCollector2016 said:

So the web team has to fix the cards website AND the video website? FWIW, the CGC Video website hasn't been functioning right since at least July....so we shouldn't count on Cards working any time soon?

Hi

What specifically is wrong with the video website?

Mike

On 9/18/2023 at 6:41 AM, CGC Mike said:

Hi

What specifically is wrong with the video website?

Mike

Hi Mike,

Towards the end of July, I sent in a CGC Home Video submission. It has yet to appear under "My Submissions" on the website. I have no idea what its status is. A few weeks later, I sent in another CGC Home Video submission. It also has yet to appear under "My Submissions" on the website - however, a few weeks after that second submission, the FedEx showed up with it slabbed, and I received no shipping email.

The slab had the following issues that I found concerning:

1. Scanning the QR code on the label takes me to https://www.cgchomevideo.com/cert-lookup/results?certNumber=

Indicating some sort of 404 error message - seemingly the certnumber is not in the QR code.

2. The cert number beneath the QR code, even if inputted into that url, still gives a 404 error. I have no way of looking up my submission.

I emailed customer service last month, and Nicki said:

"We are working on updates to the CGC Home Video website. Once these updates are completed, online submission status and certification look-up tools will be online and working correctly. 

We appreciate your patience while we make these updates. I do not have an ETA for completion yet, but our web team is working quickly to get these tools online."

To review: to date, neither one of my CGC Home Video submissions, not the first one I sent in July,  and not the second one I mysteriously received back, appear on the CGC Home Video website under My Submissions whatsoever.

As stated in my last post, seemingly, both the CGC Home Video website and CGC Card website aren't working properly.

• Administrator
On 9/18/2023 at 10:13 AM, TheCollector2016 said:

Hi Mike,

Towards the end of July, I sent in a CGC Home Video submission. It has yet to appear under "My Submissions" on the website. I have no idea what its status is. A few weeks later, I sent in another CGC Home Video submission. It also has yet to appear under "My Submissions" on the website - however, a few weeks after that second submission, the FedEx showed up with it slabbed, and I received no shipping email.

The slab had the following issues that I found concerning:

1. Scanning the QR code on the label takes me to https://www.cgchomevideo.com/cert-lookup/results?certNumber=

Indicating some sort of 404 error message - seemingly the certnumber is not in the QR code.

2. The cert number beneath the QR code, even if inputted into that url, still gives a 404 error. I have no way of looking up my submission.

I emailed customer service last month, and Nicki said:

"We are working on updates to the CGC Home Video website. Once these updates are completed, online submission status and certification look-up tools will be online and working correctly. 

We appreciate your patience while we make these updates. I do not have an ETA for completion yet, but our web team is working quickly to get these tools online."

To review: to date, neither one of my CGC Home Video submissions, not the first one I sent in July,  and not the second one I mysteriously received back, appear on the CGC Home Video website under My Submissions whatsoever.

As stated in my last post, seemingly, both the CGC Home Video website and CGC Card website aren't working properly.

Thank you for taking the time to compose this post.  We are working on this problem.  I hope that it is corrected soon.  

On 9/14/2023 at 1:18 PM, gooshball said:

I have had luck viewing my submissions in the correct status in the Legacy Mode.

You can get there through the link above the submissions table where it says:  "If any of your recent trading card submissions are not listed here, click here."

Thanks

Greg

This is the answer. Thank you.