• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Artist Card Signature Verification
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Not sure if this has been brought up before but, as I sit here drawing some art on trading cards, a thought came to me. Could CGC offer signature verification for cards done by artist in very much the same way they do with comics? How cool would it be to have a trading card from your favorite artist (shameless self promotion) Not only protected but with a gold label as well!!! This would also work for autographed cards pulled from packs. Or would this be too much work and I should shut up and sit down... :bigsmile:  Just a thought. What do you guys think? 

• Administrator

Hello @Eddie Rodriguez

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will happily share your interest in adding this type of service with our management team. While there may be private signings in the future that will accept comics and trading cards, at this time, we do not have plans to offer the Signature Series submission option like what is provided for Comics.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.