• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

9.5 reholder to a 10
1 1

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @OG_Atlas,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Great question! You can submit your Gem Mint 9.5 cards for reholder, and the cards will receive the new black CGC Cards label and be updated to the Gem Mint 10 per the updated grading scale. Reholder service is discounted to $5.00 per card (valued up to $10,000) until September 30, 2023. As long as the declared value of your card is $10,000 or less, you can submit with the lower-cost reholder service. 

Please note that any subgrades will be removed, as CGC Cards no longer offer subgrade service. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

On 9/18/2023 at 1:19 PM, matt355724 said:

Cgc,

I sent in 34 CSG 9.5 cards to be reordered in new CGC 10 holders. When I got them back they were all still 9.5 in the CGC holders. Please contact me in regards to this matter please. Matt K.

They have to be "GEM Mint" 9.5's ... just in case you have normal "Mint" 9.5's .... they won't upgrade to 10s unless they are GEM.