• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread Closed -- Thanks to everyone who stopped by! Invoices going out this weekend!
7 7

1,252 posts in this topic

Once upon a time, people used the term here "ChiSoxed" as a way to describe getting beaten to a book right before you could claim it (usually by me).  I believe lizards2 was the unfortunate recipient of that before on more than one occasion. hm  Good memories (for me, at least -- maybe not to the people I sniped).

I'm worn out, so I'm calling it tonight.  I still have a half of a long box to go, and I'm going to try and get started around lunchtime tomorrow, if my schedule allows (I'm in the CT zone U.S.).

Thank you SO much to everyone who's purchased so far and made this arguably my craziest thread I've run -- it's been a blast so far, and I'm going to drag it across the finish line kicking and screaming if I have to.  Hope all of you have a great night -- we'll see you tomorrow! 

On 9/17/2023 at 8:26 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Once upon a time, people used the term here "ChiSoxed" as a way to describe getting beaten to a book right before you could claim it (usually by me).  I believe lizards2 was the unfortunate recipient of that before on more than one occasion. hm  Good memories (for me, at least -- maybe not to the people I sniped).

I'm worn out, so I'm calling it tonight.  I still have a half of a long box to go, and I'm going to try and get started around lunchtime tomorrow, if my schedule allows (I'm in the CT zone U.S.).

Thank you SO much to everyone who's purchased so far and made this arguably my craziest thread I've run -- it's been a blast so far, and I'm going to drag it across the finish line kicking and screaming if I have to.  Hope all of you have a great night -- we'll see you tomorrow! 

Thanks for giving us the rest of the night off……

On 9/18/2023 at 11:26 AM, ChiSoxFan said:

But but, it's my morning over here and I just made my coffee. Anyhows thanks for the great books at great prices! Prolly just have to take the leftovers lol, which maybe better for my wallet.

On 9/18/2023 at 12:28 PM, waver99 said:

But but, it's my morning over here and I just made my coffee. Anyhows thanks for the great books at great prices! Prolly just have to take the leftovers lol, which maybe better for my wallet.

On 9/18/2023 at 12:26 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

The same thing, almost noon here.

Thank you Randall, you make my day! 
Have a good night, hope your hands will refresh for tomorrow !