• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two Soulslike games coming out soon!

7 posts in this topic

Anybody else looking forward to these?  After beating Elden Ring multiple times, I'm ready for a new Souls challenge!

9/19

10/13

I started playing LoP.  Its pretty good so far, feels a bit like bloodborne.

On 9/18/2023 at 5:18 PM, szav said:

You should really give Remnant 2 a try if you like these kinds of games.  Had a lot of fun with it and am really excited to see what they do with the DLCs.

Its definitely on my play list.  I want to get through LoP and LotF first.  Of course, by then the Elden Ring DLC will hopefully be out.

I beat Lies of P.  If you are a fan of Bloodborne, you should enjoy this game.  Or if you enjoy the feeling of reading a book while playing a video game you will like it as there is a lot of reading and storyline.

On 10/13/2023 at 8:24 AM, s-man said:

I beat Lies of P.  If you are a fan of Bloodborne, you should enjoy this game.  Or if you enjoy the feeling of reading a book while playing a video game you will like it as there is a lot of reading and storyline.

I've read a couple of reviews where it's claimed to be harder even than a From Software game?

On 10/24/2023 at 9:38 PM, Ken Aldred said:

I've read a couple of reviews where it's claimed to be harder even than a From Software game?

Not in my experience.  The areas are very speedrunable and the bosses can be trivialized by summoning a specter and using throwables, until that gets nerfed.

On 10/30/2023 at 9:09 AM, Elementex said:

After conquering Elden Ring, I'm itching for a fresh challenge, too

I recommend LoP.  I've beaten it twice now and continue to play.  NG+ raises the HP of the enemies and they hit harder, so it is a tough re-playable challenge.