• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Fantastic Four DVD Ad

74 posts in this topic

like you aren't one of us, JC?

I collect comics - that's about as far as it goes.

And post regularly on this Forum.... tongue.gif

screwy.gif

A neat disquisition of your malady. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

sorry.gif
hi.gif
hi.gif

Absolutely hilarious, and here's what Fox really thinks of all you comic book geeks:

1018753-ff_dvd_ad_sm.jpg

Interesting that you would name board members as geeks. 893naughty-thumb.gif Exactly whom are you referring to? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I've met somewhere between 30 and 40 members of this board in person, and I can't think of one I'd qualify as being a geek. confused-smiley-013.gif They are all successful enough to have disposable income to buy comics, are college-educated, run their own businesses, have loving families, the list could go on. Maybe you could tell us exactly which board members you've met in person and how they qualify as geeks. Then when we can identify them, then perhaps others will join you and openly mock them here publicly. yeahok.gif

But, JC, your point is well taken makepoint.gif: Fox can take their movie and shove it up their 893censored-thumb.gif!!! thumbsup2.gif

A neat disquisition of your malady. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Your attention please...

I hereby nominate "disquisition" as the CGC Boards W.O.D.(word of the day).

Please feel free to use it profusely. headbang.gif

I nominate "profusely" as runner-up. headbang.gifheadbang.gif

Such a profusion of disquisitions. As jediknight is so fond of saying.

This ad and the movie have two things in common anyway....they are both horrible.

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I have never seen a guy so happy whenever there is something negative to talk about. You must throw those poorly written comics in the fire place every month, and then burst into mad laughter as they burn to ashes. insane.gifmakepoint.gif Or do you waste more money by putting them in a bag and board?

I have never seen a guy so happy whenever there is something negative to talk about.

Not at all, I just feel the Fantastic Four movie to be a juvenile POS crapfest of a movie, and I wouldn't be caught dead with the DVD.

I also find it very ironic that Fox is marketing it this way - most appropriate in a way. 27_laughing.gif

I have never seen a guy so happy whenever there is something negative to talk about.

Not at all, I just feel the Fantastic Four movie to be a juvenile POS crapfest of a movie, and I wouldn't be caught dead with the DVD.

I also find it very ironic that Fox is marketing it this way - most appropriate in a way. 27_laughing.gif

Haven't seen the movie yet but I will be buying the DVD just because I've always been a fan of the FF. I figured the first movie would drag because they had to waste a lot of time explaining orgins and laying down storylines so they can hit the ground running with the follow up movies.

I have not yet seen the movie and was thinking of buying it. How would you rate it:

Close to the following movies:

Daredevil?

Hulk?

Catwoman?

Elektra?

Just curious. popcorn.gif