• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Double Charged
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I got an email today stating that my credit card was charged for grading on submission 2774143. This submission was submitted via GalaxyCon so the fees for the grading were already paid via GalaxyCon. I wanted to know if this was a mistake and if it wasn't, what is the $70 charge for. Thanks.

Philippe

• Administrator

Hello @Phil Thomas,

The fee charged to your card was the CGC billing for this submission. Because this is a Signature Series submission you will need to contact the facilitator you used to submit this with at Galaxy Con for an insight into their fees. If needed, they will need to contact us (via email) to have this matter resolved. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. We thank you for your understanding. 

This book was originally submitted with two other books, submission #2773995. GalaxyCon confirmed that this book was submitted and accepted by CGC. When submission #2773995 was shipped, I posted to this forum on Sept 13th, asking about this book. The response I got was that this book was held up with signature team for review and got seperated from the group. Is it possible, that when this book was found, new paperwork was drawn up for it and/or the the original paperwork for it wasn't linked to submission #2773995?

Philippe