• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholder Submission not showing images of cards
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Hey y'all I got a 54 card beholder submission on the way back, but when I go to view the cards in the CGC database it says the cert number is not active, and their old cert numbers show the old label not the new one. Will these be updated in the CGC system at all?

• Administrator

Hello @KianW

Thank you for reaching out to us. Reholdered cards will continue to be labeled with their original certification number. Images should be updated; however, this can take some time. If you do not have any updated information on the verification page a week after you receive your cards, please reach out, and we can check on the issue for you. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Hi @NickiO CS (and/or other admins), I'm having a similar issue regarding Reholder Submissions having wrong/not-updated pictures. I recently got some re-holders returned to me (1 week ago). Some of the pictures have updated on the certification webpage, but others have not. I even have a reholder which shows the old reholder backside + new reholder backside of the card (instead of front and back of the new reholder)...

On a separate note, one of my grading submissions is reaching the 20-day Economy projected turnaround time (when my cards were received by CGC, the turnaround time was still 20 days), but is still "Scheduled for Grading"...is there any cause for alarm? I've had a Bulk Grading submission already fully graded, shipped, and returned to me in the time frame that my Economy grading has been waiting to be graded. 

Would you be able to reach out to me via DM so I can provide you a list of certification numbers that have erroneous pictures, as well as my submission number so you can confirm on the status of the submission? Thanks!