• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

send for recapping !
1 1

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @mateus menor,

Thank you for contacting us. We do offer a reholder service where a book can be placed into a new holder. To do this, you will need to create a new submission form HERE for a reholder service. The fee is $20 for books valued up to $1,000, and $50 for anything valued above $1,000.  A paid membership is required to submit reholder service.  Membership starts tiers and pricing can be found at Join CGC.

Reholder service can also be submitted through an authorized CGC dealer on your behalf.  A listing of authorized dealers is available on Dealer Listing.

On 29/09/2023 at 09:53, MattM CS said:

Olá@mateus menor,

Obrigado por nos contatar. Oferecemos um serviço de retenção onde um livro pode ser colocado em um novo suporte. Para fazer isso, você precisará criar um novo formulário de envio AQUI para um serviço de retenção. A taxa é de US$ 20 para livros com valor até US$ 1.000 e US$ 50 para qualquer valor acima de US$ 1.000. É necessária uma assinatura paga para enviar o serviço de titular. Os níveis e preços iniciais da associação podem ser encontrados em  Join CGC .

O serviço de reholder também pode ser enviado através de um revendedor autorizado CGC em seu nome. Uma lista de revendedores autorizados está disponível na  Listagem de Revendedores .

but you still haven't answered my question, if I send a single page in cgc will you repackage it with a recreated cover that I will send?

• Administrator

@mateus menor,

We will not use a reproduction cover and attach it to your book. If you have an original cover of this book you would like to send in, you can send this through our conservation service to be reviewed by our graders through the restoration service. We will need these in hand before we can confirm if this would be able to be accepted. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 10/2/2023 at 9:15 AM, MattM CS said:

@mateus menor,

We will not use a reproduction cover and attach it to your book. If you have an original cover of this book you would like to send in, you can send this through our conservation service to be reviewed by our graders through the restoration service. We will need these in hand before we can confirm if this would be able to be accepted. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

right, but if I send the cover already attached to the page, would you encapsulate it normally?