• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peter David Charity Signing - NOW ACCEPTING REQUESTS
1 1

8 posts in this topic

One Stop Comic Ship will be facilitating a PRIVATE SIGNING with Peter David through GalaxyCon
Proceeds of this signing will go to aid in Peter's recent Medical Bills.

Due to his current recovery, this is the ONLY signing scheduled for this year with Peter.
Deadline for submission requests is October 19th.

We can also assist with getting books held after they are signed by Peter and turned in for the Rick Leonardi CGC In-House Signing.
If you have a CGC account, you can submit directly through the CGC Authorized Facilitator Event Tab on cgccomics.com (See second image)

• Price per book is $15 (includes Peter's Signature Fee)

If you do not have a CGC account, you can submit through the link on www.galaxycon.com

• Price per book on GalaxyCon's Account is $85 (includes Peter's signature fee and CGC Grading/shipping)

In addition to comics, GalaxyCon is accepting requests for larger items to be signed such as TOYS, POSTERS, PRINTS etc.
Information can be found at https://galaxycon.com/a/pf_preview?id=10af1ab6-5cc1-4d39-8bc5-6711a20b461a&fbclid=IwAR2A0RPx_IxGp2GUaHFH3zLgcrgIealOQuA-ZQXscmhWPYmPvEHDpivW13c

You can also message us here on IG or Facebook if you have any questions.

Dan Partouche

One Stop Comic Shop

Screenshot 2023-09-27 200043.jpg

thumbnail.png

Edited by Par2ch

On 9/28/2023 at 6:20 PM, Par2ch said:

One Stop Comic Ship will be facilitating a PRIVATE SIGNING with Peter David through GalaxyCon
Proceeds of this signing will go to aid in Peter's recent Medical Bills.

Due to his current recovery, this is the ONLY signing scheduled for this year with Peter.
Deadline for submission requests is October 19th.

We can also assist with getting books held after they are signed by Peter and turned in for the Rick Leonardi CGC In-House Signing.
If you have a CGC account, you can submit directly through the CGC Authorized Facilitator Event Tab on cgccomics.com (See second image)

• Price per book is $15 (includes Peter's Signature Fee)

If you do not have a CGC account, you can submit through the link on www.galaxycon.com

• Price per book on GalaxyCon's Account is $85 (includes Peter's signature fee and CGC Grading/shipping)

In addition to comics, GalaxyCon is accepting requests for larger items to be signed such as TOYS, POSTERS, PRINTS etc.
Information can be found at https://galaxycon.com/a/pf_preview?id=10af1ab6-5cc1-4d39-8bc5-6711a20b461a&fbclid=IwAR2A0RPx_IxGp2GUaHFH3zLgcrgIealOQuA-ZQXscmhWPYmPvEHDpivW13c

You can also message us here on IG or Facebook if you have any questions.

Dan Partouche

One Stop Comic Shop

Screenshot 2023-09-27 200043.jpg

thumbnail.png

Awesome! I will definitely be sending some books for this! I saw the facilitator event earlier this week and asked GalaxyCon and got told they weren't doing one. Then two days later they said they were, but the info they gave on it at that point was a little confusing. So, glad you all are doing it as I have had nothing but good experiences with you! And your info is much more clear. Want to support Peter David some as he was one of my favorite authors when I colllected comics in high school. And feel more comfortable sending more books in knowing you all are facilitating it!

On 9/29/2023 at 5:40 PM, Skippeydoo said:

Awesome! I will definitely be sending some books for this! I saw the facilitator event earlier this week and asked GalaxyCon and got told they weren't doing one. Then two days later they said they were, but the info they gave on it at that point was a little confusing. So, glad you all are doing it as I have had nothing but good experiences with you! And your info is much more clear. Want to support Peter David some as he was one of my favorite authors when I colllected comics in high school. And feel more comfortable sending more books in knowing you all are facilitating it!

Sorry about any confusion on GalaxyCons Customer Service end.

The online CGC form is still very new and CS team is still learning the process. I will be handling everything SOUP TO NUTS as they say regarding the books during the signing. I go to GalaxyCon office weekly and will be prepping any books needed for the signing. I will also be personally flying with the witness to the signing at Peters home in NY. Once completed the books will be hand delivered to CGC.

Feel free to email me at dan@onestopcomicshop.com if you have any questions!

Also dont forget, we CAN SUBMIT the books for the Rick Leonardi IN HOUSE signing. 

-Dan Partouche

One Stop Comic Shop

On 10/2/2023 at 8:38 AM, Cman429 said:

Is this live yet? I have a CGC account obviously but when I click on signatures series submission on the online form, the option for Facilitator Event is greyed out 

I was able to do mine over the weekend. So, it was live then. Not sure if it's glitched or not now, but it was there on Saturday evening. Just checked and it's still there for me. Did you try clicking on that box? When I choose sig series and then click on the Facilitator Event box then it lights up the red border. 

Edited by Skippeydoo

It's still working. I just added a few books for signature. You have to add your books on the CGC site as Dan lists above (CGC Facilitator Event/Galaxy Con/Peter David Private Signing). Then you need to email info@galaxycon.com with your number of signatures requested for the Peter David signing. They will then invoice you. Once the invoice is paid and you get a confirmation email, send the books to the Ft. Lauderdale address. Dan will handle the rest. (thumbsu 

On 10/3/2023 at 1:35 PM, Evander Coleman said:

How do I add the Rick leonardi signing to this order or is there something special you have to do?

Not fully sure if all facilitators do it the same. But previous time I did something like that I did the CGC facilitator paperwork for that sig, and also did the CGC Signature Series paperwork for the signing they were offering. And sent both to the facilitator. Best bet would be to email Dan directly @dan@onestopcomicshop.com and ask him as he is the facilitator for this event. He responds fairly quickly to emails.