• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholder submission not appearing but courier tracking says, “Delivered”
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi

I’m brand new to CGC submissions, I’ve sent through 3 books for reholding, followed the instructions and been tracking my submission. According to the courier website the package was delivered to CGC on 26th September but it hasn’t appeared on the CGC tracking (not sure which tracking number to use).

Is there a way I can check if it got to the right place? I sent an e-mail yesterday with the details

Thanks heaps in advance

• Administrator

Hello @au_Spider

Thank you for reaching out to us. When a submission is delivered, your books enter an intake process. We use this time to take inventory of the books and compare this inventory to the packing slip. Confirmed information is then entered into the system, and that is when you can see the submission on the submission tracking page. 

While you cannot see the submission in tracking until intake is complete, you can confirm that we have scanned your delivered package with the "Confirm Package Delivery" field here: CGC Comics | My Submissions. Simply enter your shipment tracking number. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.