• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Covid Induced Delirium Was the Catalyst …….
2 2

7 posts in this topic

for coming to the boards again. Going down a YouTube rabbit hole after being up at 3:00am coughing somehow came around to people unboxing CGC books, which led me to look up the boards status. 

No more post count, my custom title gone, emojis votes on posts, what is going on around here?

Any of the old guard still around? 

On 10/1/2023 at 5:07 PM, mikenyc said:

for coming to the boards again. Going down a YouTube rabbit hole after being up at 3:00am coughing somehow came around to people unboxing CGC books, which led me to look up the boards status. 

No more post count, my custom title gone, emojis votes on posts, what is going on around here?

@CGC Mike might be able to restore all that, a bit of boards modifications since 2016, and a recent update too, so looks like Mike the moderator might be able to clarify, and or, restore. Hope you stick back around!

• Administrator
On 10/1/2023 at 6:07 PM, mikenyc said:

Currently, you have a post count of 8741.  What was your old post count?  Also, do you remember what your old custom title was?  I checked, and "emoji votes on posts" works for your account.