• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Battle of Wolf 359 - MUST WATCH for Trekkies!

4 posts in this topic

It's only been out for a week, but I'm still surprised it hasn't blown up over here, yet. 

My apologies if it's been already been posted, but I could not find anything on it when I used the search function. 

THIS IS :censored:ING AMAZING! PERFECT! 

I've needed this for years and never knew it until I saw it. 

On 10/2/2023 at 1:22 PM, newshane said:

It's only been out for a week, but I'm still surprised it hasn't blown up over here, yet. 

My apologies if it's been already been posted, but I could not find anything on it when I used the search function. 

THIS IS :censored:ING AMAZING! PERFECT! 

I've needed this for years and never knew it until I saw it. 

Thanks! I will definitely check this out

Great find - thanks!

If there was anything missing from the greatest Star Trek arc of all time - it was absolutely 100-% the Wolf 359 battle.

Great segue to Commander Shaw as well!

Surely though this breaches every copyright law ever written?

Hopefully they can release the last bit.

WOW. That was awesome. After the connection with Shaw on Picard, I was really hoping they (Paramount) might produce a webisode series or something about Wolf 359. Hell, I'd take a full length movie with characters I'd never seen before regarding the events of Wolf 359 (ala Rogue One). We know how it ends, but damn - seeing an epic battle like that given the full movie treatment would be something else. Nice find, thanks for sharing.