• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thinking about having another Grading Contest!

117 posts in this topic

We have 15 people signed up so far. Hoping to get it to at least 30 before we even consider beginning. I am shipping out 19 moderns and 9 econs tomorrow to CGC so we have something to get us started. Also have some other stuff so hopefully we can get this kicked off before the end of the year. I have everyone in the thread who said "I'm in" signed up. If you didn't post or want to join PM me.

We have 15 people signed up so far. Hoping to get it to at least 30 before we even consider beginning. I am shipping out 19 moderns and 9 econs tomorrow to CGC so we have something to get us started. Also have some other stuff so hopefully we can get this kicked off before the end of the year. I have everyone in the thread who said "I'm in" signed up. If you didn't post or want to join PM me.

Oh, and hold the contest in this forum please because the other one is over-run with "grade my Dazzler 1" threads. poke2.gif

Yeah, that would be interesting. Divad, you up for a team grade bang? Just a play on words, I assure you. devil.gifgrin.gif

There you go again with the homosexxual references... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, honeychile, it is Arkansas and we have so few diversions....Just kidding. Besides, I thought, gang bang was hetero term unless used in reference to prisons. A nasty, term indeed. devil.gifdevil.gifgrin.gif

lol27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif......sorry, couldn't resist the humor. But back to the topic. Yeah, Team grading would be great!!! That way, I don't have look like the only GRADING BASTICHE, in the contest. grin.gif
Actually, you I wouldn't mind. thumbsup2.gif ... it was someone else.

lol27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif......sorry, couldn't resist the humor. But back to the topic. Yeah, Team grading would be great!!! That way, I don't have look like the only GRADING BASTICHE, in the contest. grin.gif

gossip.gif JC.

gossip.gif JC.

Yeah but, he can still grade pretty good confused-smiley-013.gif

gossip.gif JC.

Yeah but, he can still grade pretty good confused-smiley-013.gif

Fat lot of good it does when he quits in a huff over some inane controversy. confused-smiley-013.gif