• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thinking about having another Grading Contest!

117 posts in this topic

Perhaps teams is a good idea. We only have 16 people signed up so, it doesn't look good. I think I have a good idea for the format we just need more people to sign up.

We should choose teams schoolyard style, so then we can make fun of the person picked last! thumbsup2.gif

Perhaps teams is a good idea. We only have 16 people signed up so, it doesn't look good. I think I have a good idea for the format we just need more people to sign up.

We should choose teams schoolyard style, so then we can make fun of the person picked last! thumbsup2.gif

893whatthe.gifsign-rantpost.gif

lol27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif......sorry, couldn't resist the humor. But back to the topic. Yeah, Team grading would be great!!! That way, I don't have look like the only GRADING BASTICHE, in the contest. grin.gif
Actually, you I wouldn't mind. thumbsup2.gif ... it was someone else.

gossip.gif JC.

No, JC would be good. As long as we weren't asked to grade an official Movie adaptation of FF he'd be fine. thumbsup2.gif

What I want to avoid is being teamed up with a troll/shill who has no intention of helping determine the grade of a book, and is only here to add numbers to their post total. So far that person has not posted "I'm in" yet.

I would still participate, but I wouldn't like it.....

P.S. don't try to guess it.

Tell me! sign-rantpost.gif
Sent gossip.gif

Basically we should know everyone participating.

I'm a real person (who has purchased books from at least 4 board members)

so I can be verified. yay.gif

I would just like to be able to know everyone in the contest is legit. confused-smiley-013.gif

Not too much to ask for.

Yeah, that would be interesting. Divad, you up for a team grade bang? Just a play on words, I assure you. devil.gifgrin.gif

There you go again with the homosexxual references... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He's trying out to join the X-men. gossip.gif

Yeah, that would be interesting. Divad, you up for a team grade bang? Just a play on words, I assure you. devil.gifgrin.gif

There you go again with the homosexxual references... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He's trying out to join the X-men. gossip.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I am sorry Dungeon, there won't be any GI Joes, so you can't play.

JK, the way it works is you see a slabbed book and you guess the grade. The more you get right the better the score, and if you win you win the grand prize being a GI JOE #21 9.8

Kidding again... about the prize I mean, not the way you play.