• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Show Saturday, October 28

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone--our traditional autumn show is coming right up on the 28th.  The room is positively packed with comic books, the vast majority of which are vintage. The regular vendors are constantly buying and processing, so it's very fresh every time.

I count nine vendors who will be setting up who were not at the August show! This includes at least four who have never set up at our show, as well as the return of vendors like A-1 Comics and Shortboxed.

Saturday, October 28, 11 am to noon early admission, $15. Regular admission 12-5, $10. Same great location near the highway. Big free parking lot.

www.berkeleycomicshow.com

If you can't make this one, we will return in mid-January. We do five shows a year, like clockwork.

Location: Berkeley Adult School, 1701 San Pablo Avenue, at Virginia

Time: 11 am to noon, early bird admission $15, Noon to five pm, $10 admission

Just off the highway with big free parking lot. Also close to North Berkeley BART.

Find us: IG @berkeleycomicshow FB berkeley comic con, web: berkeleycomicshow.com

Vendor list:
Vendor list for Saturday: Shortboxed, A-1 Comics, Lee's Comics, Cape and Cowl, Heroes, Champion, Bronze Age Batcave, JCT Comics, Sacto Sanctorum, Worlds of Wonder, Brett's Comics, Mike's Comics Plus, House of Comics, Gary Carter, Comic Web, Binker's Books, Urban Books, Kalen's Comics, Gabe Schell, Antone Perry, Stenlund's Toys.

On 10/30/2023 at 6:54 AM, Robot Man said:

Is Gary Carter back into dealing comics? 

Selling some comics, pulps, fandom stuff, bound issues of CBM, etc. I assume it's mainly stuff he owned pre-2000 and he isn't out buying collections or anything. But yes, the last two Berkeley shows were his first shows since I believe SDCC 2001.