• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Halloween Spookytacular Sale Is Closed! Thanks to everyone who stopped by!
5 5

266 posts in this topic

On 10/8/2023 at 2:41 AM, Frank.Einstein said:
Last one to the party!  
I'll TAKE the following if still available, please:  
Batman #236 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $40 
The Unexpected #124 -- G/VG -- 3.0 -- $5 
The Unexpected #161 -- F -- 6.0 -- $12
 The Witching Hour #17 -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $20
Thanks!!

Late to the party is still welcome at the party! :banana:  These are all yours, and thank you so much! ^^

On 10/7/2023 at 9:56 PM, rlextherobot said:

I was really, really trying to avoid claiming it due to being overbudget on books this month. But screw it. 

Showcase #80 -- 1st S.A. of the Phantom Stranger -- VF -- 8.0 -- $200 -- FLASH SALE -- NOW $160 :takeit:

I have heard of being rich in comic books and poor in cash.

Happy Sunday! :banana:  After a night of tossing and turning, I decided to go back to the boxes -- and the DC Houses -- for a few last late additions.

House of Mystery #190 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $140 -- SOLD to dover

Adams cover

Spoiler

006.jpg

Spoiler

007.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

House of Secrets #97 -- Tongie Farm Collection -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $80 -- SOLD to Frank.Einstein @ 10% off

Awesome cover.  Comes with certificate.

Spoiler

001.jpg

Spoiler

002.jpg

Spoiler

003.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan

So that's it ... again.  lol   A reminder to anyone checking out the thread that the ASM #194 CGC 9.4 FLASH SALE for $600 is still active as well.

Thanks to everyone who's purchased -- still a lot of great stuff left for anyone who wants to make their collection a little more scary for the season! :banana:

On 10/8/2023 at 12:07 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Happy Sunday! :banana:  After a night of tossing and turning, I decided to go back to the boxes -- and the DC Houses -- for a few last late additions.

House of Mystery #190 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $140

Adams cover

006.jpg

007.jpg

Take

We're going to wrap this up tonight and close it around midnight or so (fittingly, no?).  Until then, let's spice it up a bit!

10% OFF listed prices of ALL books in the thread (not Ghost Rider or Tomb of Dracula books) with the exception of the ASM #194 CGC 9.4! 

20% OFF listed prices of ALL Ghost Rider and Tomb of Dracula books in the thread!

To clarify, the discounts do NOT stack, so the maximum discount (on the GR's and the TOD's) is 20%, and 10% on everything else.  The ASM #194 remains at $600, with no discount applied.

Thanks again to everyone who's made this thread a frightening success! (worship)

On 10/8/2023 at 8:53 PM, Kramerica said:

Tomb of Dracula #70 -- NM- -- 9.2 -- $60

Dracula Lives! #13 -- NM- -- 9.2 -- $50

:takeit: With whatever Dracula discount those bring.

Dracula Lives! was the direct successor to the TOD series, so we'll call them both 20% off -- and yours! ^^