• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Spider-Woman 8
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone for your participation ! I sometimes feel I need a gut check so you guys gave me one ! Of course in hand is always best but it has been proven many times you can grade with scans and pics on this board . My personal grade of the book I called it a 9.4 and felt it to be a solid 9.4 although as we all know CGC Grades are comprised from 3 graders so for example if 1 grader is at 9.2 another 9.4 and the other at 9.6 ,we get 3 different grades which would make the book come in at 9.4 as the average so with that book being graded a 9.4 only 1 grader is technically correct with the other 2 missing the grade completely .Of course say 2 graders gave it a 9.4 and 1 a 9.6 the book gets the 9.4 which is the overall average closer to the 9.4 . Of course withe 7.5 6.5 8.5 it must have a possible different formula possibly although unknown to me for exactness . I just wanted to see and say Thanks to everyone that gave a grade !