• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any good Comic Podcast shows?

7 posts in this topic

I absolutely love Comic Zone by Vincent Zurzolo (who also has the OA for the cover of Amazing Adventures #11 - which I covet!!! smile.gif). Its a,azing - the guest range from the contemporary to the legendary, and they have a ton of shows in their archives. The URL is http://www.worldtalkradio.com/show.asp?sid=68 . Honestly though, I'm not sure if you can podcast it - I know it will stream, but I'm not sure if you can download it.

I've just gotten into listening to podcasts (after a friend recommended Ricky Gervais' podcast). I found some comic ones I like. My favorites are Golden Age Comics (hosted by Bill Jordain, of the Golden Age Batman website), Comics Collected Library (about collected volumes, archive editions, etc), and Comic Geek Speak (my least favorite). It's nice to have the shows to listen to on my drive to and from work. It's like having radio show about comics, that I can listen to on my schedule.

Any other good ones I'm missing out on?