• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim Lee NYCC Exp question
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Good morning, I am looking at the Jim Lee experience.. and I am wondering what the difference between the  two packages that offer three signatures, a print, and a photo are. They seem exactly the same. Could you help me with this? 

• Administrator

Hello @Caroh,

This is listed on the NYCC page. I have highlighted the difference in pricing below. Since this is done through a facilitator and not CGC directly, any questions should be sent to them directly. It looks like if you choose to submit your book after the fact to CGC (of buying your ticket), the additional $20 fee to upgrade to the CGC Fan Experience will apply to your ticket. I am sorry for the confusion this may cause. For any other questions, regarding this, please contact this page directly. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

image.png

Sounds to me like the CGC Fan Experience is witnessed and that you likely submit your books immediately on the spot.  As CGC is not officially participating, it seems your books are submitted to a partner/facilitator and that those costs are excluded from the price of the package.  This gives people the opportunity to submit under their account or to choose to submit via a facilitator.

The standard Fan Experience Package is probably the same experience except the witness won't vouch for witnessing the signature unless you pay them the extra $20.  Basically if you don't care to submit books, go with the standard experience.  If you do want a yellow label, go with the CGC Fan Experience.

2c