• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weeklong Sale: 25% Off Supplies. 35% Off Backissues

32 posts in this topic

Got my OA mylars/backing boards! !

Fast and securely shipped. The packers must wear gloves becuase I thier were no unsitely greazy fingerprints on the mylars,Sweet!

However, a portfolio of 24 weigh about as much as a shortbox 893whatthe.gif

I know, they are heavy. Remind me next time and I can eat a sloppy joe when I pack yours smile.gif Thanks for the compliments.

Got my OA mylars/backing boards! !

Fast and securely shipped. The packers must wear gloves becuase I thier were no unsitely greazy fingerprints on the mylars,Sweet!

However, a portfolio of 24 weigh about as much as a shortbox 893whatthe.gif

I know, they are heavy. Remind me next time and I can eat a sloppy joe when I pack yours smile.gif Thanks for the compliments.

My "English as a second language" class is really paying off makepoint.gif

No TPBs?? frustrated.gif

Trades are something that will come in time. I am not sure when but when we get to it, we will probably have a very large selection. Keeping up with the backissues and supplies is hard enough. We were tinkering with the idea of a weekly service, but we figured the time wasn't right.