• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10 CGC books tonight, a couple of Wartime covers, a couple of Lichtensteins, and of course a few PCH - closed

17 posts in this topic

Listing 10 CGC books tonight I picked up in a collection last week at Mr Bedrocks Con in Houston.

PMs are fine but I'll be at a show tomorrow in San Antonio and may or may not answer in a timely fashion if you message me late tonight or tomorrow.

1st  :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing negotiations. 

Checks/MOs on anything over $1000. Paypal is OK under $1000.

No returns on slabs but if there is a problem, LMK and I'll do my best to work it out.

Postage is $15 + estimated insurance, if it turns out to be less I'll refund any overage. I'll ship to Canada but you pay the cost whatever that may be. Over 5K will be sent registered and you pay exact shipping cost.

I'm not interested in any trades at this time.

Edited by bcc

A couple of things I forgot to mention.

I don't know the pressing history on any of these, most I think would be better with a light cleaning, mostly back covers.

I'm very aware of GPA, GoCollect, etc. No need to remind me but I appreciate the effort. :cheers:

One time Price Reduction on these since several people seemed to like them but no takers so maybe they were a little high.

Whatever doesn't sell I will have with me at the Collector's Summit in November along with a couple of other boxes of new stuff, sorry but no previews right now

Thanks for looking!!