• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emails not receive to say pay for invoice.
1 1

2 posts in this topic

No formal email by CGC cards to say credit card is needed to pay for grading. kept getting on the 1st card as decline payment, thought i payed at site but apparently i didn't. if there is a notification button to receive something like this as an email and not as text i would like to know pls.

• Administrator

Hello @Sir Skull Reed

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am not yet showing an invoice for your CGC Cards submission. If the payment is declined, you will receive an email notification. You can also update the payment method here: CGC Cards | Update Payment Method.  You cannot update the payment yet, since we have not created the invoice, but once we have generated the invoice it will be listed there. 

I am unfamiliar with the text messages that you are referencing. If you would like to share a screenshot, please send it in a direct message and I can review it. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.