• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My prescreen submission

3 posts in this topic

Hi CGC,

I submitted 26 comics for a "prescreen" at 9.6 (all the same comic).  I figured there was no way all of the comics would hit 9.6 so I thought it was fine to send 26 because some (or many) wouldn't make it thru the prescreen and they could all be shipped back together.

So I was a little taken aback when they were split into two submissions.  A 25 comic submission and a 1 comic submission.  

It's silly... they can all be shipped together because I KNOW they won't all make it thru the prescreen.  It just seems like a waste of shipping charges.  Can I get these combined?

The submission #s are 4337918 & 4337919

I promise I wont send 26 comics in again.

• Administrator

Hello @gadzukes, thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, 25 books is the max submission size because that is the max amount of comics we can fit into a single shipping box. Because of this, the orders were processed separately and cannot be combined on shipping. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

On 10/16/2023 at 9:24 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @gadzukes, thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, 25 books is the max submission size because that is the max amount of comics we can fit into a single shipping box. Because of this, the orders were processed separately and cannot be combined on shipping. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

I understand that 25 "slabs" is the most you can ship, but I highly doubt all 26 of my prescreens will be slabbed.

I figure only half will be slabbed whcih is why I thought they could all be shipped back together.