• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Immortal She-Hulk 1 - Printing Error or something else?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Interesting case about this one. The line down the left-hand side was said to be a printing error by the distributor who sold it to me, but I'm hesitant to believe them. I've seen copies in the wild without this mark, but I've also received copies with this mark (also from the same distributor). The first 2 images are the same comic showing the "printing error" and the third image is another copy with the same "printing error."

Just wondering if I should submit it if it is in fact a printing error to get a 9.8.

IMG_9762.jpg

IMG_9761.jpg

IMG_9765.jpg

On 10/19/2023 at 9:44 AM, joeypost said:

Looks like a combination of color rub and ink transfer. Since some of the black ink has been rubbed off I doubt it would get a 9.8, but CGC has been handing out some gift grades of late…so you never know. 

On 10/19/2023 at 9:50 AM, The Lions Den said:

One of things that used to be the difference between a 9.6 and a 9.8 is when a book with a known printing error either didn't have the error or the error was much less noticeable...  

Appreciate the responses. I'll probably save my monies and skip a submission for now.