• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Scheduled for Grading
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hey All, 

I submitted my first ever grading submission on 9/1. The turnaround time back then listed 15 days for my submission type. It wasn't entered into the system until 9/12, and it's been in "Scheduled for Grading" status ever since. I noticed the turnaround times then went from 30 days, to 45, etc. but I'm hoping my submission didn't get lost. Could someone please help? Thank you. 

Mtransactions

• Administrator

Hello @Mtransactions

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your submission should be moving to the grading desk soon. Due to a larger than anticipated volume of card submissions after the CGC Trading Cards and CSG Sports Cards merger, it was necessary to adjust our estimated turnaround times. The estimated turnaround time for Economy submissions is 45 business days. 

I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this additional processing time. As a courtesy, I have added a $25.00 grading credit to your account for your future submissions. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.