• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Grade ?
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Hi. Brand new to sending direct to Cgc, I usually go via my local comic book store. I was just wondering if once my books have been graded, would I be able to see what grade they are via my cgc account or do I need to wait until I get them back. 

Thanks

On 10/21/2023 at 1:37 PM, Fisky86 said:

Hi. Brand new to sending direct to Cgc, I usually go via my local comic book store. I was just wondering if once my books have been graded, would I be able to see what grade they are via my cgc account or do I need to wait until I get them back. 

Thanks

Interesting question! Sorry i personally cannot answer. For me it would be more satisfaying to discover it when you receive them

• Administrator
On 10/21/2023 at 7:37 AM, Fisky86 said:

Thanks

With a paid membership, you will have 24/7 access to your submissions.  This will include the grades, prior to you receiving the actual books.

On 10/21/2023 at 1:38 PM, CGC Mike said:

With a paid membership, you will have 24/7 access to your submissions.  This will include the grades, prior to you receiving the actual books.

That's great, thanks for the help. 

On 10/21/2023 at 2:36 PM, CGC Mike said:

In the future, please flag me like this.  @CGC Mike  The report feature is for post that violate the terms of use.

Ok i will use this process next time but my interrogation is why is there an option: "this comment is ok but i want to tell a moderator about it"