• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

quadrinhos star spangled #75 what the value
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Those Tomahawk stories are great! Back in 1976 DC put out a Treasury called, Superman salutes the Bi-Centennial. It featured the great cover from Superman #14 and was filled with Tomahawk reprints. A bit of false advertising but it was a great introduction to that characters stories.

On 10/26/2023 at 5:51 PM, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

Those Tomahawk stories are great! Back in 1976 DC put out a Treasury called, Superman salutes the Bi-Centennial. It featured the great cover from Superman #14 and was filled with Tomahawk reprints. A bit of false advertising but it was a great introduction to that characters stories.

That's what's inside? I had no idea!

On 10/26/2023 at 5:51 PM, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

Indeed. I don’t read a lot of westerns but have always liked Tomahawk the most. Maybe, it’s the history buff in me. I collect Star Spangled from #65 to the end of the run. At first is was the Robin/Batman reason but I often find myself reading the Tomahawk story first.

Star Spangled from that point is a great title from a reading point. Lots of cool features cover to cover. Not to mention the end when it became a horror/detective book. Great title.

On 26/10/2023 at 21:28, AJD said:

É difícil dizer qual é a sua nota, mas olhando os dados de vendas do Heritage do ano passado, parece que você se saiu bem. (Você deve se inscrever no Heritage - é gratuito e dá acesso a todos os dados de vendas anteriores.)

imagem.thumb.png.ed52be2e5f1b6dce594019f93a2a3c2f.png

I made a post about Star Spangled Comics 75, can you give me your opinion?