• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome to a long countdown to Fan Expo Dallas 2024!! June 7th-9th
1 1

81 posts in this topic

On 4/14/2024 at 2:08 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

not that I know of :eek: eek!

I think @Monster's Lair Comics worked as a witness for a facilitator last year, maybe he can give us a heads-up? but idk

@Parzival yes, we can take some books for the show. Please message me to work it out.

Edited by mysterio

On 5/8/2024 at 7:43 PM, musicmeta said:

Great guest list! Hope CGC changes their mind and comes to Dallas to accept submissions.

Ikr 🤣 

And idk if there is a last announcement today, but Fan Expo Dallas alluded to it being a big name! I hope there is also enough contributors when I start a con thread! I know some people can't make it this year as far as people I know personally, so will be an adventure! Lord willing y'all will enjoy and or get some pics!

On 5/9/2024 at 9:29 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ikr 🤣 

And idk if there is a last announcement today, but Fan Expo Dallas alluded to it being a big name! I hope there is also enough contributors when I start a con thread! I know some people can't make it this year as far as people I know personally, so will be an adventure! Lord willing y'all will enjoy and or get some pics!

I just hope CGC does attend so I can send the a couple of submissions.  It will be fun regardless with some pretty big names from the Cinema and TV.

On 5/9/2024 at 2:58 PM, musicmeta said:

I just hope CGC does attend so I can send the a couple of submissions.  It will be fun regardless with some pretty big names from the Cinema and TV.

I was hoping so as well! Does cgc do signature series for game grading? Idk if they do or if I should but I noticed they had the metal gear solid (voice actor I assume?) guy attending....

On 5/9/2024 at 3:01 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I was hoping so as well! Does cgc do signature series for game grading? Idk if they do or if I should but I noticed they had the metal gear solid (voice actor I assume?) guy attending....

idk as well.  Here's hoping they do.  I don't have a games to grade.  Just funny books.