• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deathstroke Steve Erwin passed away today R.I.P.

4 posts in this topic

I just got this Deathstroke sketch from him, for someone else at a con in 2023, cgc even took pics of it to promote the venue on social.

This is the second time for me having done signature series with an artist, that passed away months later, last was Len Wein.

Prayers for family and fans.

Screenshot_20231026-182331.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Rest in Peace... 

Hmm @ADAMANTIUM got to be careful with your sketch commissions.... lol just kidding. The great part is you got something from a artist for someone who's enjoys their work. 

On 10/26/2023 at 10:10 PM, Krismusic said:

Rest in Peace... 

Hmm @ADAMANTIUM got to be careful with your sketch commissions.... lol just kidding. The great part is you got something from a artist for someone who's enjoys their work. 

Right on, just a bit real for me. I don't see it on Google yet, but heard about it through the LCS. Others on social have mentioned R.I.P.

Deathstroke was a popular if not imitated character, and Steve was always peaceful and to the point while being a regular at my past cons.

Just glad I had the opportunity 

Screenshot_20231026-191405.png