• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question About CGC Prescreening
2 2

4 posts in this topic

On 10/27/2023 at 2:09 AM, skillzdadirecta said:

When you submit books for prescreening can you set a different minimum grade for each issue in the order or do all of the books have to have the same minimum grade?

I believe it has to be a single minimum grade for the whole submission since there isn't an option to set it for each book. I suppose you could break it out into multiple submissions but then you'd have to pay the separate return shipping and processing for each submission.

On 10/27/2023 at 8:56 AM, flchris said:

I believe it has to be a single minimum grade for the whole submission since there isn't an option to set it for each book. I suppose you could break it out into multiple submissions but then you'd have to pay the separate return shipping and processing for each submission.

This is correct.

https://www.cgccomics.com/about/help-center-faqs/submitting-to-cgc/cgc-prescreen-service/#question-230

On 10/27/2023 at 5:56 AM, flchris said:

This is what I was afraid of... thanks for the clarification. I have to think about what grades I'd be fine with for my next submission.