• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More Mixed Including Bettie Page, Horror & Other Pressbooks Plus ?? Sketch Cards, Signed/Sketched HC, Lorcana Kit, One Piece Tournament Kit CLOSED
1 1

93 posts in this topic

Welcome to another sales thread for horror and other misc stuff. 

The rules:

*I accept first unconditional & unedited  :takeit: with item info here in the thread or PM, text, email, phone call: timestamp wins(I get emails of all posts and PMs for timestamps).

*Payment due within 7 days of invoice unless arranged before "I'll Take It" or items may be reposted for sale.  Time payments may be an option, please PM before "I'll Take It" to discuss.

*I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders), I think it's reasonable to expect if you post "I'll Take It" then you have the time to pay in the above stated terms unless otherwise arranged.  Please do not edit "I'll Take It" posts or post "I'll Take It" unless you are going to complete the transaction.

*I'll accept returns mailed within 7 days if item is not as described, undisclosed restoration within 30 days, no returns on slabs or art. No HOS or Probation list members please.

Shipping in US by weight, PM for International details.

Edited by GACollectibles

The Best Musical Comedy Songs LP $15 Bettie Page cover, wear/discoloration to sleeve and wear/scratches to album

IMG_0309.jpeg

Spoiler

IMG_0310.jpeg

Edited by GACollectibles

Heavy Metal Pressbook $25 Measure 8.5"x14", 20 pages, has some light wear, spine stressing, small lower right corner creases

IMG_0181.jpeg

Spoiler

IMG_0182.jpeg

IMG_0183.jpeg

Edited by GACollectibles

Time Bandits Advertising Manual $20 Measure 11"x17", 12 pages, light general wear including spines stresses

IMG_0191.jpeg

Spoiler

IMG_0192.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

Edited by GACollectibles

Black Christmas/Silent Night Evil Night Pressbooks $50 The original Black Christams titles movie and it's retitled version both in one lot!  They measure 11x14", Black Christmas is 6 pages, Silent Night Evil Night is 10 pages with fold out last page, each has a 4 page "College News" Extra" insert inside, general wear, light creasing, rubbing but both are solid with no major defects SOLD!!

IMG_9591.jpeg

IMG_0187.jpeg

Spoiler

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0189.jpeg

Edited by GACollectibles

The Sentinel Pressbook $15 Measures 8.5"x11" stapled upper left corner, (16) pages (printed on one side only), minor wear

IMG_0194.jpeg

Spoiler

IMG_0195.jpeg

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0197.jpeg

Edited by GACollectibles

Slaughter House Pressbook $25 Measures 8.5"x11" stapled at upper left corner, (14) pages printed on one side only, nice copy SOLD!!

IMG_0198.jpeg

Spoiler

IMG_0199.jpeg

IMG_0200.jpeg

Edited by GACollectibles

The Year of the Cannibals Pressbook $10 Measues 8.5x14", (16) pages, light general wear/creasing

IMG_0201.jpeg

Spoiler

IMG_0202.jpeg

IMG_0203.jpeg

Edited by GACollectibles

On 10/28/2023 at 3:00 PM, GACollectibles said:

Slaughter House Pressbook $25 Measures 8.5"x11" stapled at upper left corner, (14) pages printed on one side only, nice copy

IMG_0198.jpeg

Hide contents

IMG_0199.jpeg

IMG_0200.jpeg

That’s too cool to pass up. :takeit:

Inseminoid Pressbook $25 Meaures 8.25"x13", folds out as shown, light wear with light center horizontal crease, pretty cool!

IMG_0204.jpeg

IMG_0205.jpeg

IMG_0206.jpeg

IMG_0207.jpeg

IMG_0208.jpeg

Edited by GACollectibles

On 10/28/2023 at 2:47 PM, GACollectibles said:

Black Christmas/Silent Night Evil Night Pressbooks $50 The original Black Christams titles movie and it's retitled version both in one lot!  They measure 11x14", Black Christmas is 6 pages, Silent Night Evil Night is 10 pages with fold out last page, each has a 4 page "College News" Extra" insert inside, general wear, light creasing, rubbing but both are solid with no major defects

IMG_9591.jpeg

IMG_0187.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0189.jpeg

I’d better get these ones, too

:takeit:

On 10/28/2023 at 5:08 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I’d better get these ones, too

A note from Wikipedia

"For its American release the film was retitled to Silent Night, Evil Night due to fears that the original title would mislead audiences into believing the film was a blaxploitation movie. They retracted the title after the initial release, restoring it to Black Christmas for subsequent screenings."

Blood From the Mummy's Tomb/Night of the Blood Monster Pressbook $15 Measures 11"x14", 4 pages, fold in the middle(will ship folded if by itself), small sticker stain lower right, other wear SOLD!!

IMG_0212.jpeg

IMG_0213.jpeg

Edited by GACollectibles

On 10/28/2023 at 3:21 PM, GACollectibles said:

Blood From the Mummy's Tomb/Night of the Blood Monster Pressbook $15 Measures 11"x14", 4 pages, fold in the middle(will ship folded if by itself), small sticker stain lower right, other wear

IMG_0212.jpeg

IMG_0213.jpeg